Flower crown has been circulating around for quite a while now and my itchy hands couldn’t resist making one for myself too. So here’s a quick and easy tutorial for you 🙂
|^ I hope my GIF is working!|
1. Measure roughly around your crown area and cut 3 floral wires of equal length.
2. Braid the wires closely. If you’re impatient, you can twist them (but that’s gonna hurt a lil!)
3. Hook both ends together and secure with floral tape. Don’t worry if it turned out too small for your head, you can always add an extension between the 2 hooks! 🙂
It should look like this.
4. The fun part. Arrange your flowers and leaves! 😀
5. Cut a small piece of floral wire and hook it around the green stem. Be careful not to cut your stem too short or else the flower will not hold together.
6. If the leaf is attached to the flower, hook it inside instead.
For the attachment of the flower to the crown, you can do it 2 ways:
Secure wire on flower – attach to the crown – secure with floral tape
Twist the wire – attach to the crown – twist it again
(I used this way and it wasn’t pokey!)
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
Oop. Small note: blog url will be changed to www.teecalista.blogspot.com from next post onwards. Thank you! 🙂