As of September 15th, 2019,
I find myself in the middle of the limbo stage as I make an important relationship and life decision. I am…
- struggling to connect with my inner voice
- questioning myself and questioning my answers to my questions
- finding ways I can heal myself and waltz into my recovery stage
- learning to reevaluate my work ethic
- focused on realigning my priorities, values, and goals in the next 2, 5, and 10 years
- digesting the fact that there are no right or wrong answers
- untangling my internal mess by checking off my mental boxes
On a brighter note, I…
- fell in love with New York (9/6-9/11)
- exchanged great conversations and moments with my significant other
- received assurance and signs of making an impact on others’ lives
- felt like Marilyn Monroe in Brooklyn
and I am…
- thinking of getting a new tattoo. my first hand-drawn piece–I’m excited!
- working on pushing our first holiday promotion for NouCuisine. if you love plant-based recipes, you’ll enjoy our service!
- committed to keeping my weekly accountability streak going with publishing on a biweekly basis and working out
Special thanks to Derek for being real all the time. Always grateful.