Desert Dreams Preset Pack (Desktop)
Desert Dreams Lightroom Preset Pack offers a soft, creamy glow to your photos with an emphasis on neutral, earthy tones. There are a total of 5 presets ranging from warm to cool tones to bring out different colors as you wish. These touch-and-go presets have been designed to create a cohesive look for photos taken in various lighting and environment. The presets also blend seamlessly with one another to provide you with a consistent aesthetic on your Instagram, travel photos, wedding portraits, photography portfolio, and more.
- Antarctic (cool)
- Gobi (warm)
- Mojave (warm)
- Sahara (warm)
- White (cool)
Presets were named after some of the most beautiful deserts that exist on Earth.
How to Install Lightroom Desktop Presets
First and foremost, thank you for supporting me with my presets! By purchasing my presets, you are supporting me as a content creator and blogger. These presets have allowed me to dream and transport me to a different world during these difficult times, and I hope they’ll serve you in preserving your memories in the color palette that you love.
Before getting started with the installation guide, be sure to download the Adobe Lightroom Classic on your desktop.
- DOWNLOAD — Download your preset pack from the checkout page or from your email and unzip the folder. There will be a total of 5 XMP files available.
- EDIT — Open Adobe Lightroom Classic and import a photo you wish to edit.
- IMPORT — Click “Develop” on the top right corner and then click on the “Presets” tab. Press the plus button and “Import Presets”.
- SELECT — Select all the XMP files in the folder.
- HAVE FUN — Now, choose your favorite preset to use and adjust accordingly. Since your lighting and environment vary, some adjustments with Exposure, Contrasts, etc in the Light tab are needed—but that should be it. Enjoy your new presets!
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on Instagram for any questions.
Each and every photo is different depending on your camera settings, colors used, and environment. Hence you may require to adjust the Exposure, Contrast, Highlights, etc on your photos once applied to achieve the desired effect.
These preset files are in XMP format. These will work with Adobe Lightroom Classic/CC on the desktop.
- Adobe Lightroom App (Mobile)
- Adobe Lightroom Classic/CC (Desktop)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All sales are final. Since this is a digital product, no refunds or exchanges are available. Results may change according to the unique profile of each photo. Unauthorized distribution of this product is prohibited and subject to legal action.